Monday, September 29, 2008

The Damage

I promised to post pictures of the damage the hoodies did to my car and show the parking post they smashed through the window with.

I have finally worked out that I can sort out synching my iPhone on an old laptop that is iTunes store authorised, and then get the photos off it. So here below are the pictures from that fateful night when I wished the Dark Knight had come to my rescue after seeing the movie at the Imax with friends.

This is the parking post they put through the window. Better than that around my head I guess:



Glass on my lovely leather upholstery!!!



Scuff damage and mashed in plastic fascia around by the passenger air bag where the pole hit it as it came through the window. You can see the force they used. Fuckers.




May the laptop burn the jibblies of whoever gets to use it, and may the hoodies be infested by the fleas of a thousand camels. And crabs. I hope they get crabs. That is if they don't already hve them.

I am still taking sleeping tablets and even with them I wake in the night in the middle of a panic attack. I've not had panic attacks this bad since I was first diagnised back when I was 28.

1 comment:

Geek Knitter said...

Big internet hugs to you!